Receive automated reports detailing facilities-related work requests as well as fire alarms, building system alarms and utility disruptions.
Send a pager message to Harvard personnel.
Information on heating and cooling degree days.
Review monthly billing activity prior to posting on your general ledger account.
Review detailed energy usage, energy cost, energy baseline, and weather tracking from NOAA Boston.
Update your contact information within the Facilities Incident Notification System (FINS).
Search and update critical facilities-related information including key contacts, building procedures and occupants in need.
Share and receive real-time information during a significant or extended emergency.
Create and search for fire system shutdown requests.
Project & Technical Support
- Blackstone Energy Audit – LEED Platinum
- Blackstone Geothermal Well Illustration
- Energy Audit Results Summary
- Example of an Energy Audit Report
- Geothermal Wells - Lessons Learned
- Motor Shaft Grounding
- Steam Trap Test Results
- Batteries Plus Sign
- The Complete Guide to Recycling, Composting and Zero Waste at Harvard
- Commingled Bottles and Cans
- Composting Label
- Delivery Procedures for Harvard Recycling
- Paper Recycling 5 Inch Label
- Paper Recycling Label
- SingleStream Recycling Bumper Sticker
- SingleStream Recycling Small Square
- Trash Label